Current available jobs in Administration/General Management:
» Corporate Communications Assistant - IMG (New York, NY)
Art + Commerce is looking for a Production / Administrative Assistant to support a senior executive and a photography agent. The candidate’s primary objective is to oversee all administrative tasks including billing and assist senior executive and agent with fielding requests and phone calls, travel arrangements and production coordination as needed. This person will work closely with the senior executive, agent, producers, accounting department and studio managers to assist in successful completion of projects. This position requires a calm, strong, intelligent, intuitive personality. This person must be able to maintain a positive attitude, respond efficiently to requests, and communicate with people politely and effectively at all different levels. This position allows for the production assistant to work with a collaborative team, interacting with exceptional photographers, while obtaining an insider’s view of commercial photography at the highest level. This position also provides the opportunity to learn at one of the top artist agencies in the world.
Art + Commerce is a premier artist management agency focusing on commercial photography. Art + Commerce was established in the early 1980’s with a goal to create an agency capable of representing photographers for art and commercial work. Since its founding, Art + Commerce has become of the most respected and profitable photographic, stylist, hair and make-up agency in the world. The Company is based in New York City. Additional information may be found via the website: www.artandcommerce.com
Art + Commerce is part of WME IMG. IMG is a global leader in sports, fashion and media operating in more than 30 countries around the world. IMG’s businesses include Events & Media, College, Golf, Tennis, Performance and IMG Academy, Fashion, Models, Clients, Consulting, Licensing, Joint Ventures, and creative management agency Art + Commerce. In 2014, IMG was acquired by WME, the world’s leading entertainment and media agency. Together, the companies offer an unparalleled client roster; world-class partnerships with sponsors, brands and broadcasters; and marquee assets across entertainment, events and fashion.
· Field phone calls and communicate messages in a clear and organized manner
· Coordinate project billing from advance to final invoicing
· Track and update monthly incoming projects, etc.
· Assist with business travel and expenses
· Assist with production coordination
· Assist with estimate creation/revision
· Organize hard copy and digital files for all projects
· Assist with artist portfolio books and on-line portfolios
· Manage and follow up on client requests and artist communications
· Provide administrative support
· Participate in special projects as assigned
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 1-2 years office experience
· Strong written and verbal skills
· Detail oriented
· Very organized
· Ability to multitask
· Ability to identify and manage priority requests, calls and meetings
· Strong problem solving abilities
· Proficiency in Excel and Word (InDesign and/or Photoshop a plus)
· Enthusiastic and energetic team player
· Interest in and knowledge of contemporary photography, high end fashion and publishing
· Ability to work productively under pressure, think ahead and be consistently proactive
IMG is currently seeking an Assistant to support its global Corporate Communications team, with a focus on fashion events. This position will support the team on various communications initiatives across fashion events (including MADE), IMG Models, Art + Commerce, M2M, Lens, The Wall Group, and The Miss Universe Organization. This role reports to the Global Fashion Communications Director.
- Wholly manage the global press, industry & vendor credentialing system for IMG’s fashion events & Miss Universe Organization businesses
- Events include: NYFW: The Shows, MBFW Australia and Berlin, MADE events, Miss Universe, Miss USA, and Miss Teen USA and any additional owned and operated IMG Fashion events
- Support event credentialing systems across WME | IMG as needed
- Act as direct onsite contact for all credentialing operations for US domestic fashion events; support international events as needed
- Work closely with broader corporate communications team to organize and regularly update global master fashion media contacts list(s)
- Wholly manage and create all post-event press reports
- Assist in creation and maintenance of guest lists as well as registration and check-ins for US domestic fashion events; support international events as needed
- Monitor and maintain master calendar for global fashion events, launches, signings and relevant and timely activations
- Work with East Coast events team on ad. hoc events across WME | IMG as needed.
- Support senior fashion executives with administrative activities (travel, meetings etc.) and expense reconciliation, as needed.
- Superlative project management and organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Precise and resourceful in thought process; driven to take inititive
- Strong ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional written & oral communication skills, must be assertive and articulate both internally and externally
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Please state salary requirements.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ