Current available jobs in Administration/General Management:
» Executive Assistant - IMG Golf (Cleveland, OH)
Art + Commerce is looking for an agent assistant to support one of the Co-Presidents of the business. The candidate’s primary objective is to support the executive and assist in managing artists’ projects and schedules, maintaining relationships with clients, and fielding new requests. This person will work closely with the agents, accounting department, studio managers, clients and production to oversee all stages of artists’ projects. This person will be responsible for administrative tasks and billing. This position requires a calm, strong, intelligent, intuitive personality. This person must be able to maintain a positive attitude, respond efficiently to requests, and communicate with people politely and effectively at all different levels. This position allows for the Agent Assistant to work with a collaborative team, interacting with exceptional photographers, while obtaining an insider’s view of commercial photography at the highest level. This position also provides the opportunity to learn at one of the top artist agencies in the world.
• 1-2 years office experience
• Strong written and verbal skills
• Detail oriented
• Very organized
• Ability to multitask
• Ability to identify and manage priority requests, calls and meetings
• Strong problem solving abilities
• Proficiency in Excel and Word
• Enthusiastic and energetic team player
• Interest in and knowledge of contemporary photography, high end fashion and publishing
• Ability to work productively under pressure, think ahead and be consistently proactive
• Field phone calls and communicate messages in a clear and organized manner
• Interact daily with high-level artists and clientele
• Filter project, interview and exhibition requests; gather information to share with agents
• Communicate with clients to schedule photo shoots and coordinate production
• Assist with estimates and budget negotiation
• Organize hard copy and digital files for all projects
• Oversee project billing from advance to final invoicing
• Assist with artist portfolio books and on-line portfolios
• Assist periodically with business travel
• Provide administrative support
IMG Golf Clients is currently seeking an Executive Assistant who will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Global Head of IMG Golf Clients and several members of the Golf Clients team located in Cleveland, Ohio. The ideal candidate will exercise discretion and independent judgment, and possess the ability to interface and work with senior level business leaders, clients and their teams. The ideal candidate can anticipate problems and proactively identify solutions. The candidate will have the ability to effectively navigate changing priorities and demands across multiple time zones and expertly handle the shifting needs and demands of the Golf Clients business.
- Act as gatekeeper and ambassador; screen incoming calls in a timely professional manner and route accordingly.
- Attend team meetings and team calls, manage meeting minutes and own the coordination of all agenda follow-up items.
- Manage heavy email activity, calendar appointments, and meeting schedules.
- Coordinate and manage executives’ travel schedules.
- Assist with light personal matters, where appropriate.
- Prepare expense reports.
- Additional ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Illustrated and proven success assisting a senior level executive in medium to large organization.
- Internet/Technology savvy required.
- Ability to exercise discretion and confidentiality at all times.
- High proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Ability to work with all levels of management.
- Exceptional grammar and proofreading skills required.
- Ability to work (checking emails, travel arrangements, etc.) outside of regular office hours when business needs require.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and deadlines with accuracy.
- Detail-oriented and proactive.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Professional demeanor.
- Interest in Golf industry is a plus.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Please state your salary requirements.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ