Current available jobs in Administration/General Management:
» Receptionist - IMG (Toronto, ON)
» Assistant to Agent/ Co-President - IMG Art + Commerce - WME/IMG (New York, NY)
» Assistant Agent - The Wall Group (New York, NY)
» Executive Assistant to SVP of Communications - WME | IMG (Beverly Hills, CA)
Art + Commerce is looking for a Production Assistant to support a senior executive and a photography producer. The candidate’s primary objective is to oversee all administrative tasks including billing and assist senior executive and producer with fielding requests and phone calls, travel arrangements and production coordination as needed. This person will work closely with the senior executive, producer, accounting department and studio managers to assist in successful completion of projects. This position requires a calm, strong, intelligent, intuitive personality. This person must be able to maintain a positive attitude, respond efficiently to requests, and communicate with people politely and effectively at all different levels. This position allows for the production assistant to work with a collaborative team, interacting with exceptional photographers, while obtaining an insider’s view of commercial photography at the highest level. This position also provides the opportunity to learn at one of the top artist agencies in the world.
Art + Commerce is a premier artist management agency focusing on commercial photography. Art + Commerce was established in the early 1980’s with a goal to create an agency capable of representing photographers for art and commercial work. Since its founding, Art + Commerce has become of the most respected and profitable photographic, stylist, hair and make-up agency in the world. The Company is based in New York City. Additional information may be found via the website: www.artandcommerce.com
Art + Commerce is part of WME IMG. IMG is a global leader in sports, fashion and media operating in more than 30 countries around the world. IMG’s businesses include Events & Media, College, Golf, Tennis, Performance and IMG Academy, Fashion, Models, Clients, Consulting, Licensing, Joint Ventures, and creative management agency Art + Commerce. In 2014, IMG was acquired by WME, the world’s leading entertainment and media agency. Together, the companies offer an unparalleled client roster; world-class partnerships with sponsors, brands and broadcasters; and marquee assets across entertainment, events and fashion.
· Field phone calls and communicate messages in a clear and organized manner
· Coordinate project billing from advance to final invoicing
· Assist with production coordination
· Assist with estimate creation/revision
· Organize hard copy and digital files for all projects
· Assist with artist portfolio books and on-line portfolios
· Assist with business travel
· Provide administrative support
· Other responsibilities as assigned
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 1-2 years office experience
· Strong written and verbal skills
· Detail oriented
· Very organized
· Ability to multitask
· Ability to identify and manage priority requests, calls and meetings
· Strong problem solving abilities
· Proficiency in Excel and Word (InDesign and/or Photoshop a plus)
· Enthusiastic and energetic team player
· Interest in and knowledge of contemporary photography, high end fashion and publishing
· Ability to work productively under pressure, think ahead and be consistently proactive
IMG is a global leader in sports, events, media and fashion, operating in more than 30 countries. The company represents and manages some of the world’s greatest sports figures and fashion icons; stages hundreds of live events and branded entertainment experiences annually; and is one of the largest independent producers and distributors of sports media. IMG also specializes in sports training; league development; and marketing, media and licensing for brands, sports organizations and collegiate institutions.
IMG is seeking an organized and detail oriented Receptionist to join the team in our Toronto office. The ideal candidate must be able to work in a dynamic, fast paced, high-pressure environment. Candidates must be able to work independently as well as work in a team environment, and must be able to communicate with individuals of all levels and backgrounds.
· Handle all incoming calls, routes calls to appropriate party and taking complete and accurate messages
· Greet outside visitors in a professional manner.
· May sign for incoming and outgoing packages; route to appropriate party.
· Manage Conference Room(s) calendar scheduling
· Maintain reception area organized and cleanly
· Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree
· Minimum (1-2) years Receptionist experience
· Knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
· Professional demeanor
· Strong written and oral communications skills
· Exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills
· Ability to work in a high-pressure, fast paced environment
· Ability to multitask and prioritize
Art + Commerce is looking for an agent assistant to support one of the co-Presidents of the business. The candidate’s primary objective is to support the executive and assist in managing artists’ projects and schedules, maintaining relationships with clients, and fielding new requests. This person will work closely with the agents, accounting department, studio managers, clients and production to oversee all stages of artists’ projects. This person will be responsible for administrative tasks and billing. This position requires a calm, strong, intelligent, intuitive personality. This person must be able to maintain a positive attitude, respond efficiently to requests, and communicate with people politely and effectively at all different levels. This position allows for the Agent Assistant to work with a collaborative team, interacting with exceptional photographers, while obtaining an insider’s view of commercial photography at the highest level. This position also provides the opportunity to learn at one of the top artist agencies in the world.
• 1-2 years office experience
• Strong written and verbal skills
• Detail oriented
• Very organized
• Ability to multitask
• Ability to identify and manage priority requests, calls and meetings
• Strong problem solving abilities
• Proficiency in Excel and Word
• Enthusiastic and energetic team player
• Interest in and knowledge of contemporary photography, high end fashion and publishing
• Ability to work productively under pressure, think ahead and be consistently proactive
• Field phone calls and communicate messages in a clear and organized manner
• Interact daily with high-level artists and clientele
• Filter project, interview and exhibition requests; gather information to share with agents
• Communicate with clients to schedule photo shoots and coordinate production
• Assist with estimates and budget negotiation
• Organize hard copy and digital files for all projects
• Oversee project billing from advance to final invoicing
• Assist with artist portfolio books and on-line portfolios
• Assist periodically with business travel
• Provide administrative support
The Wall Group is a fully integrated agency that focuses on providing its talent with the most effective and well-executed representation. With offices in New York, Los Angeles, and London, the agency has grown to represent fashion stylists, hair stylists, makeup artists, expert influencers, production designers and motion DPs. From editorial, advertising or commercial bookings to long-term contractual engagements in the fashion, entertainment or endorsement arena, our artists benefit from unrivaled professionalism and contacts with both high fashion and celebrity clientele.
The ideal candidate must have the ability work in a fast paced work environment. The right person will be able to make key decisions while using sound judgment. Excellent communication and technical skills are a must. Previous assistant experience required, agency experience a plus.
- General administrative support
- Daily communication with artists
- Oversee artists bookings
- Create estimates / deal memos
- Update options in artist calendars
- Travel coordination
- Accounting management (billing and wrapping jobs)
- Managing artist and assistant schedule during show season
- Client facing – field incoming calls and requests appropriately
- Maintain executive's calendar
- Interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful, efficient, as well as a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Organize, maintain, and update electronic databases and paper files.
- Also calls for flexibility with work hours
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail
- Be comfortable dealing with a diverse variety of people on the telephone, e-mail and in person, in a friendly, efficient and professional manner.
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Should be experienced meeting the needs of a high level Executive
- Ability to stay one step ahead in this fast-moving environment.
- Ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines while demonstrating poise, resourcefulness and the highest level of professionalism.
- A demonstrated interest in fashion, beauty, media, and/or entertainment preferred.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Do you have direct experience working in an agency? If so, explain
WME | IMG is seeking an executive assistant in the Corporate Communications department at the company’s Beverly Hills office.
The position supports a corporate communications strategy function across WME, IMG and its owned and partner companies. Special focus is on communications integration strategy among the company’s acquisitions, as well as support of internal communications initiatives. Candidates will be expected to assist in drafting internal and external announcements, and with materials and plans related to the integration of new companies and new hires. Additional responsibilities include creating and distributing monthly press analysis reports; managing the corporate website; collecting information and writing posts for corporate social media accounts; compiling and distributing daily roundup of industry and client-related articles to the company; creating decks for weekly all-staff meeting; working on internal and external branding initiatives; writing for company newsletter; conducting research; and other administrative duties.
Candidates must have strong writing skills and must be professional, dependable, efficient, detail-oriented and highly-motivated. Communication and organizational skills must be exceptional for this very demanding and fast-paced environment. Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in PR with interest in corporate press is a requirement. Creativity is encouraged as the position allows for much autonomy. Complementary majors include Communications, Public Relations, Business, Marketing and Journalism. The ideal candidate is resourceful, committed and has a positive attitude.
WME | IMG is a global leader in entertainment, sports and fashion operating in more than 30 countries. Named one of Fortune’s 25 Most Important Private Companies, the company specializes in talent representation and management; brand strategy, activation and licensing; media production, sales and distribution; and event production and management.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ