Current available jobs in Administration/General Management:
IMG is currently seeking an Assistant to support its global Corporate Communications team, with a focus on fashion events. This position will support the team on various communications initiatives across fashion events (including MADE), IMG Models, Art + Commerce, M2M, Lens, The Wall Group, and The Miss Universe Organization. This role reports to the Global Fashion Communications Director.
- Wholly manage the global press, industry & vendor credentialing system for IMG’s fashion events & Miss Universe Organization businesses
- Events include: NYFW: The Shows, MBFW Australia and Berlin, MADE events, Miss Universe, Miss USA, and Miss Teen USA and any additional owned and operated IMG Fashion events
- Support event credentialing systems across WME | IMG as needed
- Act as direct onsite contact for all credentialing operations for US domestic fashion events; support international events as needed
- Work closely with broader corporate communications team to organize and regularly update global master fashion media contacts list(s)
- Wholly manage and create all post-event press reports
- Assist in creation and maintenance of guest lists as well as registration and check-ins for US domestic fashion events; support international events as needed
- Monitor and maintain master calendar for global fashion events, launches, signings and relevant and timely activations
- Work with East Coast events team on ad. hoc events across WME | IMG as needed.
- Support senior fashion executives with administrative activities (travel, meetings etc.) and expense reconciliation, as needed.
- Superlative project management and organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Precise and resourceful in thought process; driven to take inititive
- Strong ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional written & oral communication skills, must be assertive and articulate both internally and externally
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Please state salary requirements.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ