Current available jobs in Consulting & Corporate Sales:
» Account Executive, Strategy & Activation - Global Partnerships (San Francisco, CA)
» Sales Manager, ANA Inspiration - IMG Golf Events (Rancho Mirage, CA)
WME|IMG Global Partnerships helps marketers connect with consumers to build their branding power. Every year, more than 50 of the world's best-known brands rely on WME|IMG to provide integrated marketing solutions. Through our learnings about the client's objectives, WME|IMG Global Partnerships designs strategic marketing solutions that break through to consumers and deliver results. WME|IMG Global Partnerships connects many of the world’s leading brands with consumers through access to unique sports and entertainment properties. We tap into our broad global assets to create marketing solutions that help clients break through the clutter, build brand loyalty and quantifiably drive revenue.
The Senior Account Manager working on the Anheuser-Busch account team in Global Partnerships at WME|IMG will lead the day-to-day management of select clients’ sponsorship development, activation and experiential marketing initiatives across our sports sponsorship portfolio. Specifically, this position will be tasked with developing strategy, planning, activation and execution efforts for NBA and MLB league and team partnerships.
- Day-to-day lead of client's marketing strategy development, sponsorship activation and experiential initiatives across the sports sponsorship portfolio – initially focused against NBA and MLB. Additionally supporting client with expertise and historical knowledge against these platforms.
- Interact daily with client to understand priorities, KPIs, budget parameters and internal stakeholders against owned verticals.
- Interface with other client agencies within IMC and brand planning.
- Lead and manage program development with current internal creative and production teams against relevant property activation and programming.
- Evaluation and negotiation of potential incremental partnership opportunities or renewals.
- Oversee the creation and implementation of materials to support individual sponsorship initiatives. This will include, but not be limited to, development of creative elements, preparing marketing activation presentations, securing approvals from rights-holders, distribution of materials to the client.
- Oversee on-site event marketing team supporting sponsorship tactical implementation at all events where agency staff is needed.
- Cultivate key relationships across team and league partners, and media properties.
- Core member of a team of 12 that supports a large and high-profile client
- One direct report (Account Executive level team member) with additional supervisory role over (and support from) an Account Coordinator
- Bachelor’s Degree
- A minimum of 8 -10 years of agency, property or client-based sponsorship account experience in the sports and entertainment industries (specific disciplines could include, sponsorship marketing, event marketing, media sales and media buying)
- Experienced and exceptional with client management and communication
- Strong background in sponsorship, content development and experiential
- Understanding of the business of sports, sports media and sports marketing/sponsorship
- Strong PowerPoint, Excel and presentation skills
- Industry knowledge within the beer/alcohol/beverage category a plus but not mandatory
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Proven experience with development and implementation of sponsorship marketing strategies
- Prior experience with day to day relationship management of numerous clients, agencies and teams
- Manage implementation of marketing strategies
- Practical experience with on-site event marketing operations and logistics
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple concurrent projects
- Ability to think strategically and creatively
- Ability to problem-solve independently and in groups
- Excellent time management, organization, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to travel 30% of the time
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
WME|IMG is seeking an Account Executive that will be part of a dedicated team responsible for the day-to-day servicing of a client’s activation programs. Position will report to the Account Manager and Client based in San Francisco.
• Support with the day-to-day management of client activation program(s) spanning across entertainment, sports and culinary segments
• Interact with and provide day-to-day communication to client and appropriate agencies, property partner, stakeholders, vendors and any other relevant parties involved in the activation
• Participate in the strategic development, implementation and execution of activations and customized programs that meet client objectives across brand and product initiatives
• Assist with the creation and implementation of marketing and program materials to support the activation initiative • Manage coordination of budget and creative approvals from all appropriate parties • Lead on oversight and management of activation success metrics, internal tracking documents, and quarterly client reports
• Bachelor’s Degree
• A minimum of 3-4 years of agency or client-based sponsorship account management experience (specific disciplines could include sponsorship marketing, event marketing, property public relationship and/or sponsor servicing)
• Ability to manage the development and implementation of marketing strategy on behalf of client or company
• Ability to manage day-to-day relationships with client and agency(s)
• Experience with on-site event marketing operations and logistics
• Experience working with internal teams (account/creative) as well as other agency partners
• Superior client relationship/service skills
• Ability to think strategically and creatively
• Ability to problem-solve independently and in groups
• Excellent time management, written and oral communication skills
• Ability to travel 10% of the time
• Exceptional in MS Office Suite
• Experience working with payment companies, finance or retail banking a plus
Housed within the IMG North America Events group, the primary responsibility of this role is to effectively drive new business revenue, while enhancing profitability on existing partnerships for the ANA Inspiration LPGA Event.
Proactively search and close new corporate partnerships for the ANA Inspiration
Manage and grow profitability on an existing book of business, while maintaining 90% renewal rate
Actively participate in product development, analysis of asset margins and overall sales/marketing strategy in collaboration with ANA Inspiration and IMG Golf leadership
Oversee the activation of all clients from commitment through execution in collaboration with the operational delivery team
Generate qualified lead lists via active networking, in market presence and other means
Work with Tournament Director on LPGA Official Marketing Partner strategy to increase average OMP annual spend
Collaborate with IMG shared resources and ANA Inspiration staff on B2B and B2C strategy and execution plans to enhance annual profitability
Identify new special event and/or programs designed to increase revenue and market equity
Develop and share KPIs with corporate partners, conduct post-event recap meetings with client base
Prepare 10-20 proposals weekly that include a multi-faceted sponsorship, while adhering to the profit margins required as agreed upon with Tournament Director
Attend and support the production of all tournament special events
Proactively adhere to weekly, monthly and annual activity and revenue targets as set by Tournament Director and Director of National Sales
Liaise with local business, community and government leaders to build key stakeholder equity in the event.
Key Requirements and Competencies:
2+ years experience in sales, sport sponsorships and/or marketing industries
Detail-oriented; ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and produce quality work within deadlines
Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team and to solve problems effectively and independently
Superior organization, interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written).
Demonstrated ability to take initiative and solve problems independently
Proficiency with Microsoft Office Software (specifically PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and Word)
Willingness work non-traditional work hours, including weekends and holidays
Sharp attention to detail
Able to handle multiple priorities simultaneously in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment
Ability to adapt to shifts in market and/or organizational conditions
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Y/N: Do you have 2+ years experience in sales, sport sponsorships and/or marketing industries?
2. Please describe any experience you have in the event sales space.
3. Please define your salary expectations.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ