Current available jobs in Consulting & Corporate Sales:
» Sales Manager, ANA Inspiration - IMG Golf Events (Rancho Mirage, CA)
» Sales & Marketing Coordinator - IMG Media (New York, NY)
» Sales Manager, Sports Partnerships - WME (New York, NY)
As an integrated company, Endeavor sits at the forefront of cultural influence to effectively connect brands with consumers’ passions. Under Global Partnerships, the Strategy & Activation team is comprised of subject matter experts around the world helping clients create, negotiate, activate and evaluate integrated marketing programs.
Based in either Los Angeles or New York City, this Account Manager position will be part of a dedicated agency team responsible for managing sponsorship and experiential marketing initiatives for a key client that is focused on serving the financial needs of our nation’s military community.
· Lead the strategic development and activation of client’s music sponsorships and events
· Develop detailed project plans for assigned events, and manage timelines to ensure deadlines and deliverables are met timely and within budget
· Partner with internal divisions, external stakeholders, and third party vendors as needed in the execution of events to ensure activities and services meet protocol and brand standards
· Interface with other account team members, client(s) and all appropriate agencies and partner properties on a daily basis to coordinate all fulfillment aspects of assigned programs and events
· Manage the upfront RFP and evaluation process for new, renewed and prospective sponsorships, as well as the after-action performance measurement process based on established client objectives
· Create and maintain client-ready materials, such as POVs, recommendations, and activation plans
· Collaborate with internal creative staff to brief necessary projects and ensure high quality, on-time deliverables
ESSENTIAL JOB KNOWLEDGE and PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS:
· Bachelor’s degree required
· Minimum of 5-7 years of relevant agency or client-based account management experience
· Experience working on and/or with music platforms/properties
· Military experience and/or a proven desire to work with military-based programs is preferred
· Experience with brand positioning, marketing strategies, and experiential marketing
· Participation in the selection, negotiation, and evaluation of successful sponsorship programs
· Proven ability to prioritize workflow, manage multiple projects simultaneously and drive results
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with client management experience preferred
· Demonstrates full understanding of military culture, protocol and etiquette
· Ability to think strategically and creatively, and to problem-solve independently and in groups
· Ability to travel 25% of the time (including weekend events)
· Proficient in MS Office Suite & Photoshop
Housed within the IMG North America Events group, the primary responsibility of this role is to effectively drive new business revenue, while enhancing profitability on existing partnerships for the ANA Inspiration LPGA Event.
Proactively search and close new corporate partnerships for the ANA Inspiration
Manage and grow profitability on an existing book of business, while maintaining 90% renewal rate
Actively participate in product development, analysis of asset margins and overall sales/marketing strategy in collaboration with ANA Inspiration and IMG Golf leadership
Oversee the activation of all clients from commitment through execution in collaboration with the operational delivery team
Generate qualified lead lists via active networking, in market presence and other means
Work with Tournament Director on LPGA Official Marketing Partner strategy to increase average OMP annual spend
Collaborate with IMG shared resources and ANA Inspiration staff on B2B and B2C strategy and execution plans to enhance annual profitability
Identify new special event and/or programs designed to increase revenue and market equity
Develop and share KPIs with corporate partners, conduct post-event recap meetings with client base
Prepare 10-20 proposals weekly that include a multi-faceted sponsorship, while adhering to the profit margins required as agreed upon with Tournament Director
Attend and support the production of all tournament special events
Proactively adhere to weekly, monthly and annual activity and revenue targets as set by Tournament Director and Director of National Sales
Liaise with local business, community and government leaders to build key stakeholder equity in the event.
Key Requirements and Competencies:
2+ years experience in sales, sport sponsorships and/or marketing industries
Detail-oriented; ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and produce quality work within deadlines
Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team and to solve problems effectively and independently
Superior organization, interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written).
Demonstrated ability to take initiative and solve problems independently
Proficiency with Microsoft Office Software (specifically PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and Word)
Willingness work non-traditional work hours, including weekends and holidays
Sharp attention to detail
Able to handle multiple priorities simultaneously in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment
Ability to adapt to shifts in market and/or organizational conditions
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Y/N: Do you have 2+ years experience in sales, sport sponsorships and/or marketing industries?
2. Please describe any experience you have in the event sales space.
3. Please define your salary expectations.
IMG Media is the world’s largest independent distributor of sports programming, distributing over 20,000 hours of content to major global broadcasters annually. This content originates from more than 200 clients and events, including Wimbledon, the Australian Open, the ATP Masters Series, the R&A (governing body and organizer of The Open Championship), International Rugby Board (IRB), MotoGP, the National Football League (NFL) and the International Volleyball Federation (FIVB). IMG operates from over 30 offices worldwide and has daily exchanges with over 4,000 key media contacts. IMG distributes across all forms of media, including TV, audio, fixed media, inflight and closed circuit, broadband and mobile. IMG also maintains the world’s largest sports archive with more than 250,000 hours of footage.
IMG is partner in three leading joint ventures. Sports News Television (SNTV), a joint venture between IMG and the Associated Press, is the world’s largest sports news agency. European Tour Productions, a joint venture between IMG and the European Tour, is the world’s most prolific producer and distributor of golf programming with an annual output of over 700 hours. In 2010, Asian Tour and IMG joined forces to create Asian Tour Media, an initial 12-year agreement designed to propel professional golf in Asia to greater heights. It is now delivered to over 130 countries and in excess of 420 million households around the world.
We have advised rights holders for nearly 40 years on ways to maximize the value of their assets. Our integrated approach helps many of the world’s leading sports governing bodies, sporting events, and cultural organizations navigate the intricacies of traditional broadcast and interactive channels. Working alongside our media production team, we provide a seamless solution for both rights holders and broadcasters worldwide
The central role of the Sales & Marketing Coordinator – IMG Media position is to support the sales executives within the IMG Media New York office. The responsibilities and day-to-day work outlined below include sales & deal administration, assisting with North American based client management, and broad research functions.
- Provide daily sales admin./management support on the following clients:
- NASCAR, USGA, PGA of America, LPGA, Monster Jam, Supercross, Arenacross, Alberta Cycling, Quebec/Montreal Cycling, WTA Quebec City, NYC Marathon/NYRR, Fight Night Boxing, World’s Strongest Man, WSOF, BKB
- Assist with sales data entry in Sales Online
- Marketing – develop and aggregate key media marketing information for clients and customers
- Serve as an additional liaison between media sales team and legal department to help with contract coordination and organization
- Broad research functions, including Nielsen ratings, Media research requests and Liaising with IMG Market Research group.
- US and Canada sales administration, including:
- Provide program marketing materials to customers
- Make sure customers have required feed and delivery information
- Aggregate data for post-reports including ratings and schedules
- Assist with commercial tracking and recap reports for the Open Championship and Wimbledon
- Coordinate corporate hospitality:
- Event planning for US Open, NASCAR, NFL
- Handle all VIP ticket needs for media office (e.g., Fashion Week, NCAA, etc.)
- Assist with creative brainstorms, research potential clients, conference notes and brief write-ups.
- This position spans a broad scope of the group’s activities and lends ample opportunity to fully immerse and learn about the television distribution and media rights sector of Endeavor.
- Bachelor’s degree required in marketing, communication or related field.
- Minimum of two (2) years of professional working experience; internships or assistant work within Media sales, distribution or research highly preferred.
- Knowledge of action sports, USTA, NASCAR and NFL highly preferred.
- Strong analytical acumen and critical thinking, creative problem solving, high intelligence, desire to apprentice in the marketing profession, strong work ethic, ambitious, collaborative, and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to understand a variety of research resources including Nielsen and Scarborough
- Excellent time management, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to anticipate department needs and be a resourceful team player
- Ability to think strategically and creatively, and to communicate such thoughts proactively, efficiently and effectively.
- Ability to problem-solve independently and in groups.
Sales Manager, Sports Partnerships
The WME Sports Talent division is seeking a Sales Manager to win high-quality multi-year brand partnerships for our A-list professional athletes, coaches, and sports personalities. We are looking for a driven, focused, and commercially-minded sales professional with a real passion for sports and a proven sales track record of securing large, multi-year commercial deals.
WME represents the biggest names in sports from the NFL, NBA, NHL, broadcast, and more. The Sales Manager will be a critical team member who will win commercial opportunities such as high-profile campaigns, endorsements, and partnerships with substantial household brands / companies for our client roster. You should be inventive and creative; overflowing with for potential partnership ideas for our clients and excited to “hit the pavement,” pick up the phone, and close deals for the most talented athletes and sports names in the world.
You will work closely with our talented agents and contribute to the growth and success of our clients’ careers. You will also work across the Endeavor network of divisions, acquired brands, and event properties to gain insight into potential opportunities that make sense for the Sports Talent division.
- Win corporate partnerships, such as campaigns, endorsements, and appearances, for WME sports clients
- Gain insight into the marketing needs of top brands and companies, translating the information into compelling Sports Talent proposals supported with research and metrics
- Develop new prospects to build a sustained, multi-million dollar pipeline of opportunities
- Partner across the Endeavor network, including IMG Golf, Tennis, and Events Teams on partnership opportunities.
- Own the development, delivery, and presentation of proposals, effectively packaging partnership opportunities
- Engages existing network to tap into relationships with brands and agencies
- Builds and maintains positive relationships with decision makers at client marketing companies and their respective advertising agencies in a variety of business categories
- Works closely with Branded Content Marketing, Research, and Creative Services team(s) to ensure that appropriate information is incorporated into presentations that showcase the value proposition of WME Sports Talent to potential clients
- Direct and partner with colleagues with the prospecting process and preparation of sales presentations and pitch materials
- 3 years’ minimum in a competitive sales environment
- Proven sales history with household brand names, companies, and/or events
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience applying metrics and research to sales proposals
- Prior sports experience, personally or professionally, highly preferred
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ