Current available jobs in Creative:
The Director of Digital is the internal expert and advisor to The Wall Group. There are four main functions for this role. First, managing the brand and talent’s digital presence internally across the WME|IMG umbrella and externally within the overall market and industry. Second, leveraging technology and social platforms to grow the brand and revenue. Third, through coordination and supervision, maximize output of The Wall Group’s Digital Department and all associated functions within, working closely alongside the Digital Archive Department Manager and Director of Operations. Lastly, work diligently to devise a social media strategy that is in line with the brand’s digital goals and ensure its successful execution alongside the Social Media Manager. The Director of Digital reports directly to the VP of New York Office and CEO.
1) This role is the owner of The Wall Group’s digital presence. Responsible for web operations and management of thewallgroup.com ensuring the brand and talent is well represented. In addition to the day-to-day management of artist portfolios, responsible for managing the site’s content, functionality, and growing relevant traffic.
2) Devise a social media strategy in congruence with the brand’s overall digital goals alongside the Social Media Manager. Ensure proper execution and ongoing effectiveness of the social media strategy. Manage Social Media Manager.
3) Report social analytical findings to senior management on a regular basis. Strategically map out analytical data to convert into actionable insights based on the company’s goals.
4) Oversee the Social Media Manager’s execution of the company’s social media strategy to ensure the company is on track to meet the goals and enhance the company’s overall position within the industry.
5) In addition to the brand site, this role is responsible for representing The Wall Group in internal and external efforts. This may be the development of digital products including apps, partnerships, and social media. Working across the digital teams of WME|IMG to create synergy across all verticals.
6) Serve as the trusted internal source of digital trends and how they can be applied to T The Wall Group, cementing the brand and talent’s position as thought leaders in the industry. Remain informed of the most current digital and social platform trends and technologies actively educating and applying to the organization.
7) Oversee organizational structures of the Digital Department managed by the Digital Archive Department Manager and Director of Operations. Manage the Digital Archive Department Manager.
8) Monitor, manage and improve the efficiency of support services such as IT, HR, Accounts and Finance alongside Director of Operations. Facilitate coordination and communication between support functions. Provide technical support where necessary.
9) Provide strategic and creative input. Oversee the development of strategic plans for clients and artists alongside agents and Senior Digital Archive Manager. Build effective project work-back timelines and ensure proper execution.
10) Manage company website. Oversee all technical aspects of the Digital Department software. Troubleshoot issues, communicate with IT department, outside vendors, and developers. Oversee general upkeep of the below platforms:
· Internal Data Asset Management (DAM) systems (i.e. Extensis, FileMaker, etc.)
· Content Management Systems (i.e. Wordpress or Squarespace)
· Adobe Creative Suite
· Hosting Services (i.e. Media Temple or Amazon Web Services)
· Bulk Register
· We Transfer
Develop knowledge of and relationships with new resources, talent and technology.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ