Current available jobs in Creative:
Looking to lead, inspire and push the creative envelop for a world class organization? WME / IMG is looking to hire an Art Director who is a catalyst with a strong vision and cutting edge skill that can deliver compelling content.
The Art Director will be responsible for supporting the ideation, development and execution of creative for WME|IMG’s properties (i.e. UFC, PBR, Frieze), new business and retained clients. He/she will be a fresh, creative thinker, able to translate ideas and concepts into vibrant executed programs and solutions and be able to demonstrate experience working across all marketing channels and mediums with a strong detail orientation and unique design aesthetic.
- Minimum of 5-7 years working experience preferably in advertising/branding and communications agency, with a background in graphic-design/art-direction/digital-design. BA/BS required in related field.
- Demonstrate proficient skills in: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Keynote, Microsoft PowerPoint (Note: all software will be operating on Apple Mac OSX)
- Ability to create compelling creative with attention to detail
- Ability to think strategically and creatively, and to communicate such thoughts proactively, efficiently and effectively.
- Ability to problem-solve independently and in groups while meeting deliverables on-time and within budget.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ