Current available jobs in Fashion:
The Art + Commerce Image Archive is seeking a Director of Sales to lead its sales and operational initiatives and team of licensing agents. Candidates will be responsible for identifying new clients and opportunities, prospecting, pursuing leads, developing new meaningful client relationships while strengthening existing client relationships. Applicants must be organized and well spoken with strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Effectively and aggressively manage all aspects of sales for the Image Archive and Art + Commerce.
• Define and execute short and long term sales strategy and goals for the Image Archive and other departments, ensuring solid growth in sales.
• Develop, maintain and retain client relationships to ultimately drive revenue growth.
• Be the driving force behind the strategic sales growth for the Image Archive.
• Identify potential new revenue channels, targeting appropriate clients and closing meaningful deals.
• Conceive and execute thoughtful retail partnerships and collaborative strategies with new clients as well as existing clients.
• Work closely with company management to realize the overall direction of the business and implement brand growth that can be nurtured and grown.
• Proven track record with 5-10 years of media, publication, advertising or licensing sales experience.
• Exceptional artist relations skills.
• Should have a solid understanding of the image, motion, and digital licensing industry.
• Good analytical skills in both understanding marketers’ objectives and campaign performance.
• Strong understanding of the fashion and beauty industries will be preferred.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. How many years of related experience do you have? Please explain.
2. Do you have a solid understanding of the image, motion, and digital licensing industry? Please explain.
3. What are your salary requirements? (Please state monetary figure or range ONLY.)
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ