Current available jobs in Internships:
By creating a profile under this listing, you are not applying for an internship. Rather, you will be notified of internships when they become posted matching the notification buttons you check on this application. If you wish to update your information, go to "edit your information" at the top of this page, put in your email address and the password you used to create your profile.
IMG is seeking a highly motivated, detail-oriented and enthusiastic intern to join its Human Resources team. The ideal candidate is responsible and has the ability to maintain a strict code of confidentiality and discretion. Candidates must have outstanding written and verbal communication skills, a demonstrated aptitude for working well with people and the desire to contribute to a dynamic and fast-paced environment. Duties will include assisting with the administration of the day-to-day operations of the human resources functions. The Human Resources Intern may also contribute to long-term projects.
· Administer the processing of new candidates and new contractor information ensuring for completeness
· On a daily basis, ensure the integrity of the file completion process by gathering credentials in accordance with company policies and client requirements prior to placement of candidates
· Generate business by updating candidate availability information continually; maintain general awareness of open job orders and surfacing matching candidates
· Submit job postings to schools and organizations and contact contractors from call lists to inquire about interest and qualification for open orders
· Perform job analysis and draft job description according to company needs
· Complete common administrative tasks on a daily basis
· Review applications and rated applicants based on search criteria
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. What is your work availability?
2. Are you interested in Human Resources as a career?
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ