Current available jobs in Marketing:
· WME|IMG is the global leader in sports, entertainment, fashion and media. Operating in more than 25 countries around the world, the organization specializes in talent representation, commercial marketing and endorsements, advisory services, brand licensing, event management, and media production and distribution.
· Our leadership team has unparalleled industry experience and relationships at the highest levels of the sports and entertainment industry. Within Global Partnership, Strategy and Activation, WME|IMG services include digital/social consultation, strategy development, creative development, campaign development, content marketing, community management, paid media planning and execution, and social listening &reporting ---among others.
Overview: Account Manager, Social / Digital
We’re looking for a seasoned consumer marketer who is digitally and socially savvy, strategically focused, and results driven to play a key role in ensuring our agency team develops and executes compelling marketing content that is creative, targeted, measurable and results driven.
Primary Responsibility: Account Manager, Social / Digital
You will consult, strategize and manage the execution and integration of custom content strategies to drive brand awareness and affinity objectives for a key agency client -primarily focused on three areas:
· Content Strategy: As a strategist, you will lead a cross-functional team in the development and maintenance of strong, multi-dimensional content marketing strategies which include research (on your own and in collaboration with our insights group), analysis and insights, and presentation.
· Account Management: A key part of the role includes building a rapport with clients and developing an in-depth understanding of their business. You will work alongside a social media and paid manager to drive success of content strategies and demonstrate ROI / ROO through reporting and optimization.
· Strategic Project Management: While a producer and associate project manager will manage day to day timelines, budgets and client expectations --- you will serve a strategic project management role working alongside creative directors, designers, and copywriters to ensure ideas come to life as intended -- resonating with target audiences and against business objectives.
Primary Requirements: Account Manager, Social / Digital
· 5+ years of hands on social / digital content marketing experience in an agency environment
· Ability to gather client requirements and effectively translate them into cohesive digital / social strategies, complete with associated program planning, tactics and milestones
· Responsible for driving content strategy and directing social content calendars, as well as managing and supporting a community manager to ensure client expectations are exceeded
· Confidence in creating and delivering presentations to large groups, with the ability to articulate and educate the client about content marketing trends, emerging digital technologies, audience behaviors and online best practices on an ongoing basis and in a proactive way
· Ability to guide a measurement / monitoring strategy against objectives and manager to evaluate the execution of content marketing performance and digital programming
· Ability to guide social media manager in compiling data across relevant platforms and programming, and help create monthly / quarterly reports –including analysis for insights, optimizations and future strategy development
· High attention to detail and organization skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects
WME | IMG is the global leader in entertainment, sports, events, media and fashion. Operating in more than 25 countries, the company specializes in talent representation and management; brand strategy, activation and licensing; media production and distribution; and event management. Formed in 2014, when WME acquired IMG, WME | IMG's nearly 5,000 employees work across businesses including IMG Academy, Art + Commerce, Books, College, Commercials and Endorsements, Consulting, Digital, Events, Film, Golf, Licensing, Models, Music, Production, Speakers, Television, Tennis, and Theater.
II. Division Summary:
This web based eSports platform will be providing a front-facing technology and content consumer product.
III. Position Summary:
The Head of Marketing for this web based eSports platform will be responsible for creating compelling, integrated and effective marketing campaigns to primarily acquire new users in a global marketplace. The candidate should be comfortable and experienced with the variety of tools and verticals to accomplish this goal, including but limited to – Display Ads, Video Ads, Sponsorships & branded content. Analysis of said campaigns and the ability to improve based on gained knowledge through analytics will be of utmost importance.
The ability to take on and/or participate in sales initiatives in order to monetize existing traffic, assets and company capabilities is a huge plus.
IV. Essential Functions:
No direct reports
VI. Minimum Qualifications
VII. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ