Current available jobs in Marketing:
WME|IMG Strategy and Activation helps marketers connect with consumers to build their branding power. Every year, more than 50 of the world's best-known brands rely on WME|IMG to provide integrated marketing solutions. Through our learnings about the client's objectives, WME|IMG Strategy and Activation designs strategic marketing solutions that break through to consumers and deliver results. WME|IMG Strategy and Activation connects many of the world’s leading brands with consumers through access to unique sports and entertainment properties. We tap into our broad global assets to create marketing solutions that help clients break through the clutter, build brand loyalty and quantifiably drive revenue.
• Assisting with the day-to-day management of client’s entertainment sponsorship. Interface with other Account Team members, client and all appropriate agencies/properties to support sponsorship initiatives
• Participate in the development and implementation of entertainment sponsorship initiatives, including customized programs/promotions
• Help support the sponsorship measurement and return on investment process in conjunction with all programs
• Assist in managing client-vendor relationships and coordinate necessary activation deliverables on behalf of client
• Help with the creation and implementation of materials to support the entertainment sponsorship initiative. This will include preparing marketing activation presentations and materials to be distributed to the client, agencies and other counterparts
• Interface and manage the internal creative team – writing creative briefs, assisting with preparation of creative presentations, ensuring that the client’s brand is accurately represented
• Liaise/interface with other agencies and internal WME|IMG divisions as necessary
• Assist with managing the client-property approvals process on behalf of client
• Support sponsorship tactical implementation/coordination at all events where agency staff is needed (specific services could include ticket distribution, hospitality, guest relations, invitations, and client/property relationship management)
• Bachelor’s Degree
• A minimum of 1-2 years of agency or client-based sponsorship account management experience (specific disciplines could include sponsorship marketing, event marketing, property public relationship and/or sponsor servicing)
• Experience and desire to work in entertainment
• Ability to manage the development and implementation of sponsorship marketing strategy on behalf of client or company
• Ability to manage day to day relationships with client, agency(s) and vendors
• Participation in sponsorship contract negotiations
• Experience with on-site event marketing operations and logistics
• Experience with working with internal teams (account/creative) as well as other agency partners
• Superior client relationship/service skills
• Ability to think strategically and creatively
• Ability to problem-solve independently and in groups
• Excellent time management, written and oral communication skills
• Ability to travel 30% of the time
• Proficient in MS Office Suite
Creative Director / Assoc Creative Director
WME | IMG is looking to hire a Creative Director / Associate Creative Director who are creative visionaries with the ability to conceptualize unique concepts and stories into cutting edge creative that can deliver compelling integrated content leveraging our Sports, Entertainment and Talent assets.
The Creative Director / Assoc Creative Director will be responsible for all creative for a specific group of accounts to include staff supervision and work production. Will plan, develop and execute original creative projects across non-traditional disciplines including but not limited to: product design, experiential, mobile, digital and social media channels for Fortune 100 Companies. Provide leadership, motivation and conveys the vision to staff while maintaining a hands-on and flexible approach to managing deliverables and deadlines. Collaborate with account teams to assure appropriate creative strategies, adequacy/accuracy of input, schedules, budgets, production support, necessary reviews, and client presentations.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Do you have 8+ years of creative / agency design experience supporting diverse Fortune 500 Companies? Please explain.
2. Please provide a link to your portfolio along with a brief summary of branded content examples that provided impact for clients you were partnering with?
3. What are your salary requirements? PLEASE STATE A RANGE ONLY.
I. Company Summary:
WME | IMG is the global leader in sports, entertainment, media, and fashion. Operating in more than 25 countries around the world, the company specializes in talent representation, commercial marketing and endorsements, brand licensing, event management, and media production and distribution. Formed in 2014, when WME acquired IMG, WME | IMG's nearly 5,000 employees work across businesses including IMG Academy, Art + Commerce, Books, College, Commercials and Endorsements, Consulting, Digital, Events, Film, Golf, Licensing, Models, Music, Production, Speakers, Television, Tennis, and Theater.
II. Division Summary:
WME | IMG Marketing & Brand Solutions activates branded content partnerships and the expansion of its owned and operated properties.
III. Position Summary:
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing branded content campaigns and communications work from creative development through execution across a portfolio of clients.
He/she will determine program design requirements, participate in the development of innovative concepts and conduct research of client specific needs, competitive landscape, and consumer and technology trends. He/she will use software including Keynote and Photoshop to effectively convey a client’s message to a target audience through visual communication.
IV. Essential Functions:
V. Minimum Qualifications
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. 1.How many years of agency, client-based property/event sponsorship or marketing experience do you have? PLEASE EXPLAIN
2. Please state your salary expectations? State a range ONLY
The Paid Media Manager will be supporting the Display, Mobile and Paid Social initiatives including all planning, execution, optimization, reporting and relevant day to day communications for WME|IMG businesses. This position is part of a growing team that will require the ability to research, build and recommend media support for outlined digital strategies across multiple verticals, including but not limited to Events, IMG College and IMG Brand Strategy & Activation.
WME | IMG Digital is currently seeking a highly talented social media manager that will help conceive, and bring to life, imaginative, disruptive ideas and digital/social activations on behalf of our owned properties, primarily in the Live Events department.
This individual should have a passion for and comprehensive understanding of the live event landscape. A thirst for pop-culture, arts, music, and the ability to develop ideas that excite consumers through narrative content across all digital formats is essential. This role reports to the Director of Digital Content. Additionally, the role includes writing and overseeing social copy, blog editorial, development of story-driven content ideas, etc., on behalf of all WME Live Event properties.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
Job Title: Senior Account Executive Social / Digital
Division: Global Partnership, Strategy & Activation
WME|IMG is the global leader in sports, entertainment, fashion and media. Operating in more than 25 countries around the world, the organization specializes in talent representation, commercial marketing and endorsements, advisory services, brand licensing, event management, and media production and distribution.
Our leadership team has unparalleled industry experience and relationships at the highest levels of the sports and entertainment industry. Within Global Partnership, Strategy and Activation, WME|IMG services include digital/social consultation, strategy development, creative development, campaign development, content marketing, community management, paid media planning and execution, and social listening &reporting ---among others.
Overview: Senior Account Executive, Social / Digital
We’re looking for a seasoned consumer marketing and proven strategist in the realm of social / digital media to help drive client businesses and play a key role in ensuring our agency team develops and executes compelling social / digital campaigns that are creative, targeted, measurable and produce quantifiable results.
Primary Responsibility: Senior Account Executive, Social / Digital
This position manages and executes the social media strategy / digital programming for key agency client(s). This includes both high-level strategic thinking and planning as well as managing day-to-day strategy execution across all social platforms. The ideal individual would be able to work independently as well as collaborate with counterparts across various disciplines to create cohesive marketing campaigns driven by data and insights.
Primary Requirements: Senior Account Executive, Social / Digital
· 3+ years of hands on social / digital marketing experience in an agency environment
· Ability to gather client requirements and effectively translate them into cohesive digital / social strategies, complete with associated program planning, tactics and milestones
· Responsible for driving content strategy and maintaining social content calendars, as well as managing and supporting a community manager to ensure client expectations are exceeded
· Lead social influencer marketing for client programs, including ---- research and identification of key influencers, recruitment and management of influencer/brand ambassador programs, and strong relationship building through seeding programs and paid executions
· Confidence in creating and delivering presentations to large groups, with the ability to articulate and educate the client about social media trends, emerging digital technologies, audience behaviors and online best practices on an ongoing basis and in a proactive way
· Ability to develop a measurement / monitoring strategy against objectives and manager to evaluate the execution of social media performance and digital programming
· Ability to guide community manager in compiling data across relevant social media platforms and programming, and help create monthly / quarterly reports –including analysis for insights, optimizations and future strategy development
· Ability to think creatively and participate in ideation sessions with clients and internal staff
Social Media Manager:
WME|IMG Marketing & Brand Solutions, which activates digital and social media strategy for brand partners, is seeking a social media manager to work on a new client. The social media manager will be responsible for managing and implementing social initiatives, under the direction of the Account Director. He/she will help communicate and amplify the brand’s key messages on various topics via social channels.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
· Collaborate with various members of the team including account strategists, paid media specialists, freelance content creators and website management team to deliver a successful social strategy that aligns with the overall digital and brand strategy.
· Develop comprehensive reporting templates with specific key performance indicators that showcase a direct connection between social media team efforts and progress toward the client’s business goals.
· Create content for and manage the day-to-day needs of the client across social properties.
· Manage all aspects of multiple social media accounts, including community development and content creation.
· Create sharp, entertaining content (including but not limited to blog posts, newsletters, Facebook posts, Tweets, GIFs, Snaps, images and short format videos) which engage the client’s audience across social channels.
· Assist in the development of a distinct, recognizable and unique voice for the client that speaks effortlessly to the target audience, creating a rapport that builds community.
· Monitor, recognize and implement ongoing improvements to workflow and output of each channel.
· Monitor best practices and trends in organic and branded social media, effectively communicate relevant news and opportunities to the client.
· At least 2-3 years experience creating and managing digital content for an agency or brand
· Proficient understanding of how all social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr) and their communities work, including emerging platforms.
· Ability to evaluate and interpret digital/social performance analytics for the purposes of designing fan/follower growth strategies and engagement level improvements.
· Experience using digital/social media tools including but not limited to Percolate, Simply Measured, Brandwatch, Spredfast and Google Analytics.
· Demonstrated experience in developing cutting edge creative campaigns, with an emphasis on innovation, and writing premium quality content.
· Thinks creatively and develops innovative social strategies to increase engagement and fan/follower growth.
· Strong visual eye with regard to the creation of graphics and selection of images for social publishing.
· Creative and strategic in nature with the ability to think outside the box and articulate “big ideas”.
· Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills.
· Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
· Exceptional verbal and written presentation and communication skills.
Education & Formal Training:
· Bachelor’s degree – Communication, Public Relations, Marketing, Informatics and or Business
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ