Current available jobs in Marketing:
» Head of Consumer Marketing, IMG Tennis - IMG (Coral Gables, FL)
» Director, Digital Strategy, Americas - WME|IMG Digital, HEED (New York, NY)
» Senior Manager, Email Marketing - WME|IMG Digital, HEED (New York, NY)
Art + Commerce is seeking a Social Media professional to help oversee all social media activities for the agency. The candidate will work closely with managers in all departments on strategy and social media content. The Social Media Producer will assist the senior management team in creating brand awareness through innovative content and engaging social media efforts, to ensure growth and expansion of the agency brand and its artists.
This position requires an intuitive personality with sensitivity to marketing, and a particular skill, knowledge and interest in Social Media integrated marketing strategies. Applicants must be able to develop ideas independently and respond efficiently to agency needs and requests. The candidate must have experience performing due diligence, internally present and communicate ideas clearly, politely and effectively at all different levels. The ideal candidate will have previous agency, studio, and/or in-house marketing experience at a high-level within the arts/fashion/cultural industries.
The Social Media Producer must be very well-versed in the digital world – including familiarity with popular websites, blogs, social media environments, mobile/apps; as well as a strong knowledge, curiosity and interest in newly-emerging platforms and industry trends.
This role direct reports to the Co-Presidents in New York, but day-to-day responsibilities’ includes serving as a liaison supporting all Agents globally on social media marketing efforts.
Serve as the to-go-to person for all social media campaigns.
Responsible for day-to-day management and execution of social media strategies (by supporting and collaborating with A+C team).
Organize and maintain the social media content calendar for each artist and division. (In alignment with short and long-term goals)
Create and curate creative & engaging copy for social media campaigns & programs.
Responsible for weekly campaign status reports and buzz monitoring reports.
Assist with tracking and analyzing the impact of sales from social media efforts.
Attend events to capture social content
Conduct and compile research about the social media space, as well as research related to the development and execution of specific campaigns.
Work closely with 3rd party agencies to develop social media platforms, calendar and reporting responsibilities.
Manage social media compliance related matters with 3rdparties
Full understanding of integrated marketing and how social media plays a part in successful marketing campaigns.
Previous hands-on experience in Social Media Marketing/Digital Marketing
Previous experience managing a Social Media Community.
Knowledge of Social Media legal and compliance guidelines, such as copyrights.
Expert knowledge across all relevant social media platforms, and how each one of them works in the Ecosystem of online marketing.
Fashion Agency experience, and a good understanding what online tone, voice and written communication works well for A+C and its artists.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Proactive, detail-oriented, and extremely organized.
Must be flexible to adapt priorities as needed to in a fast-paced results-driven environment
A self-starter mentality with a solid sense of judgment, able to work under minimal supervision
A skilled team player in a collaborative environment, who can handle multiple tasks at once.
Adherent to tight deadlines and follow-through.
Comfortable working with a variety of social media dashboards and monitoring tools (HootSuite, Tweetdeck, Seesmic, etc.)
Experience with social media photography a plus
Comfortable presenting during company meetings
Oversee the promotion and marketing of a global portfolio of tennis tournaments:
- Awareness of, attendance to, and affinity for event and event brands is increased;
- Ticketing revenue for event is maximised across public, charity and corporate (non-sponsor) participants; and
- Consumers are engaged in event before, during, and after they take place, with a view to improving event NPS and increase repeat business.
- Maximize consumer attendance and revenue across IMG’s tennis portfolio
- Manage the go-to-market process with cross-functional groups including event operations, sponsorship sales, revenue management, PR, digital product, internal and outside designers, eCommerce/ticketing software providers, legal affairs, and media planning
- Act as the ‘voice of the consumer’, lead the development of actionable insights that inform our consumer strategy, including primary and secondary research, market intelligence, evolving digital and mobile behaviour, knowledge of the competitive landscape
- Understanding of product packaging as it relates to ticket, travel, retail and hospitality revenues.
- Use consumer insights to shape differentiated product/experience, improve sponsorship offerings, and market-clearing pricing decisions – in collaboration with event, sales, corporate marketing and yield management executives
- Develop and activate on site market research team during events.
- Monitor competitor activity and track industry trends
- Develop creative narratives (design, messaging, voice, content, advertising & promotions execution) that bring these experiences to life across linear and digital channels – in collaboration with event teams, corporate marketing, design and PR teams, as well as local agencies
- Lead the execution of a multichannel, multi-phase customer acquisition and engagement plan with a view to maximize attendee revenue and brand equity
- Oversee development of event-related digital platforms including websites, mobile apps, social media profiles, influencer programs, entry mechanisms and on-site engagement solutions
- Use analytics to monitor, evaluate and optimize marketing and communications strategies and effectively communicate those results to all stakeholders
- Manage marketing & PR budgets for each event, including spend, attendee and revenue forecasting, and track against yearly targets and other strategic KPI’s
- Manage relevant external suppliers, media partners, stakeholders and agencies; contracts, delivery and review
- In close collaboration with the operational team(s), oversee the ‘always on’ Customer Support function to ensure the efficient entry of online registrants and to maximize the on-site experience
- Manage photography, onsite content creation and media relations to meet agreed upon objectives
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders (including event operational teams, sponsors, local & state government bodies, venues and federations) to plan and deliver PR narratives in line with agreed upon objectives
- Manage all event communications and coordinate crisis communications with division and corporate teams
- Oversee and protect the brand and brand guidelines for each event, recommending and executing brand enhancements and extensions where necessary
- Own the post-event consumer feedback process including event questionnaires, analysis, and internal communication
Unusual Challenges or Circumstances:
- Extended hours during the production and delivery of each event
- Routine engagement with teams in multiple time zones
Key Results Areas:
- Maximise revenue of attendees to each tournament both at the individual and aggregate level
- Build the prestige, profile, and sustainable brand equity of each event
- Manage marketing spend within agreed budget that maximises stakeholder results, including customer lifetime value while minimizing marginal acquisition costIncrease rates of customer and sponsor retention within and across Events
- Provide tangible thought leadership across divisions and geographic regions – help build a learning organization!
Key Candidate Requirements and Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in marketing
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in a multichannel consumer marketing role, with proven success in customer segmentation, pricing and promotions, brand communication, digital media planning and analytics, and social platform and content marketing (organic and paid)
- Experience leading change in a matrixed organization with a demonstrated bias for action
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Highly numeric, commercial disposition
- Project Management
- People Management
- Masters Degree or equivalent in business, the sciences or the arts
- Experience with professional tennis tournaments
- Active in the live events ecosystem, with a passion to innovate and grow the category
- Excellent contacts within marketing and PR agencies and media partners
- Brand management experience
- Technical understanding of digital acquisition techniques such as SEM, SEO, CRM, and emerging social targeting tools
- Working knowledge of revenue management and pricing, packaging and channel strategy
- Creative eye
- Copywriting experience
Preferred Candidate Attributes:
- Embraces risk, not afraid to be wrong
- Hands-on; a leader willing to roll up sleeves
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Y/N: Do you have Bachelor's degree?
2. Y/N: Do you have a Master's degree?
3. Y/N: Do you reside in the Miami, Florida area?
4. Y/N: Do you have 5+ years of hands-on experience in a multichannel consumer marketing role? Please explain.
5. Please describe your compensation requirements.
The Director of Digital Strategy for the Americas will play a central role in the success of WME |IMG’s event-based businesses and owned/managed properties in the Americas. The role requires innovative thinking and strong analytical skills to support the growth of our Americas-based consumer-facing businesses by increasing the size and quality of their digital footprint. The person in this position must have strong interpersonal skills to work across all functions of the company and exceptional organizational skills to manage multiple concurrent projects and initiatives. Professional experience in sports, entertainment, fashion and/or lifestyle businesses is an advantage, as is a thirst for pop culture and trends across these categories. We are looking for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit and an open passion for their work, fueled by intellectual curiosity and demonstrated perseverance.
· Develop digital and social strategies and business objectives for WME | IMG events and consumer-facing properties, inclusive of web, mobile, social, content and live digital experiences.
· Oversee deployment of digital and social strategies in collaboration with event-specific business units by collaborating with event producers, marketing teams, sponsorship salespeople, social teams and content creators.
· Design and oversee the implementation of audience growth strategies through organic and paid marketing, email marketing, etc.
· Establish KPIs and evaluate and interpret performance metrics to ensure direct correlation between resource allocation and business outcomes.
· Create regular progress reports that yield actionable insights to inform and evolve digital and social strategies.
· Manage or co-manage a team of social media strategists assigned to different business units to achieve social media fan/follower growth and ever-increasing levels of engagement.
· Work with Event Tech Solutions team to evaluate and onboard digital marketing agencies and vendors.
· Coordinate with sales executives to understand sponsor/brand goals and objectives and brainstorm solutions that leverage digital/social assets.
· Work with sales team to create sellable digital assets and determine packaging and pricing for offerings.
· Support the development of reporting templates for brands/sponsors that showcase performance against predetermined quantitative and qualitative benchmarks.
· Keep abreast of the latest digital and social marketing information, trends and opportunities.
· Collaborate with the expanded digital team to create new solutions that evolve the company as a category leader for innovation.
· Bachelor’s Degree (Marketing/Business preferred)
· 8-10 years experience in a related position or digital/social marketing role
· Strong expertise with all major social platforms relevant to the Americas
· Understanding of performance advertising strategies and platforms and tools required for execution on desktop and mobile
· Experience leading digital/social campaigns (media company, agency or event-based business experience a plus)
· Proven history of managing large initiatives with tight deadlines
· Experience managing distributed workforce desired
· Ability to create and manage resources and smooth operational processes
· Capable of synthesizing large amounts of information into actionable plans
· Strong attention to detail
· Exceptional communication skills
· Encourage an environment of collaboration and entrepreneurship
· Proficient computer skills including all major software, including cloud-based solutions
The Senior Manager, Email Marketing will play a central role in the success of WME|IMG event- based businesses and owned/managed properties. This role will act as a strategic lead and internal specialist to ensure that IMG event email marketing campaigns are successfully implemented from the planning stage to execution. This individual will drive best practices and program enhancements to optimize customer value and campaign results and continually push email program to the forefront in relation to competitive and industry standards. Reports to the VP, Digital Strategy.
· Drive revenue, subscriber growth and innovation in the email channel
· Oversee the global email marketing campaigns for Events
· Integrate email marketing strategies into consumer marketing plans
· Establish a testing roadmap and teach event marketers how to refine strategies based on results
· Deploy proper A/B testing process to ensure optimized formats and editorial
· Work with Creative team to ensure best-in-class email marketing design templates and editorial
· Oversee the development of creative briefs and clearly communicate all seasonal email needs and strategies to the Creative Team
· Oversee all quality assurance reviews and delivery testing to ensure the accuracy of email deployments, as well as campaign post-deployment to validate completion
· Troubleshoot technical issues and consult with IT to implement solutions
· Build and oversee email reporting and share out results to key stakeholders
· Long-term, work closely with IT (CRM lead) to define audiences and build segmentation and engagement plans around key customer segments
· Own POV on email acquisition goals and customer lifetime value, help grow our email database and maintain high engagement rates with the current subscribers
· Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
· 3-5 years relevant professional experience in email marketing
· 3+ years experience and knowledge of CRM platforms and email marketing systems
· Experience with creating compelling messages for different customer segments
· Strong project management skills managing deadlines, calendars, creative and data needs
· Strong organizational and time-management skills; ability to react to shifting priorities, ability to consult with colleagues in various time zones
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Team player with the ability to build relationships to achieve team goals
· Strong analytical skills
· Proficient in Excel
· Excellent attention to detail
· Basic technical understanding of HTML, XHTML, CSS, Java, web publishing, Flash, etc. is a plus
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ