Current available jobs in Media:
PRODn at Art + Commerce is looking for a Producer to join their new Los Angeles team.
The Art + Commerce PRODn group produces for some of the greatest photographers in
contemporary image making and this LA office will have a strong focus in the Entertainment +
Celebrity markets. The candidate must have proven past relationships with successful working
figures in the industry as well as solid contacts and relationships in the US.
Strong negotiator and communicator
Knowledge of the Los Angeles fashion industry, key players and resources
Capable of working independently
Strong ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
Must be able to multi-task and oversee numerous coinciding projects
Specialized knowledge of the fashion, advertising and entertainment market
Existing relationships with agents, vendors and creatives
Interest in contemporary film + photography, fashion, pop culture and publishing
• Serving as a liaison between agents, clients and vendors on productions
• Creating and managing budgets, negotiating fees
• Creating call sheets + production books
• Pulling shoot permits, Certificates of Insurance, etc.
• Maintaining and organizing calendars and schedules for jobs and meetings
• Assisting Senior Producers on large scale productions
• Optioning stylists, hair, makeup, set designers and studios
• Optioning film crew – DP’s, AD’s, gaffers, catering, PA’s etc.
• Manage the booking of client travel, hotel + additional needs
• Manage location scouting to continually build PRODn location database
• Manage and prepare all billing for closed jobs
• Ensure bills are completed correctly and submitted to Accounting in a timely manner
• Acting as the main on set producer for many print + motion shoots
• Managing the on-set production team to ensure a top level shoot experience for the client +
• Keeping New York office up to date on LA activity
About Art + Commerce
A Corporation for Art + Commerce is a premier artist management agency focusing on
commercial photography. Art + Commerce was established in the early 1980’s with a goal to
create an agency capable of representing photographers for art and commercial work. Over the
last 25 years, Art + Commerce has become of the most respected and profitable photographic,
stylist, hair and make-up agency in the world.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ