Current available jobs in Retail/Licensing :
- Provide general administrative support duties as needed (expenses, travel for direct supervisor).
- Manage license agreement preparation and approval process for several client properties.
- Administer the royalty reporting/tracking process for licensees, and creating financial reports as requested by client or senior management.
- Support product development approval process for several client properties to include correspondence with both licensee and the client property.
- Maintain various data bases and spreadsheet files.
- Administer new licensee orientation, instructing licensees regarding contract questions, royalty reporting and payment, and other communications.
- Develop and communicate to licensees various policies, procedures, announcements, guidelines, brand strategies and licensing strategies for assigned IMG properties, licensees and internal departments.
- Research, review and recommendation of new licensees and product categories to support strategic growth and brand strategies.
- Identify and evaluate new programs that can be developed into licensing opportunities.
- Development and revisions of sales presentation materials using Power Point for various client properties.
- Assist senior management in the planning and execution of special events, projects, meetings and conferences.
- Manage special projects and promotions as requested by senior management.
Key Candidate Requirements:
- Self –starter, curious.
- The individual has the ability to stay focused despite changing conditions and workload.
- Excels in non-structured fast paced work environment. This individual uses time efficiently and has the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Four-year college degree.
- Interest in branding and/or marketing (non-sports business).
- Prefer some experience or understanding of licensing activities.
- Must demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must demonstrate a very high level of attention to detail.
- Must have proficient knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
*Note that this position is in a non-sports business area of IMG.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Y/N: Do you have a four year college degree?
2. Briefly describe your licensing experience.
3. Please state your salary expectations.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ