Current available jobs that best match sony:
Overview: This position will be located in the Dadeland Mall featuring products of the Sony Open Tennis tournament. Items will include merchandise and tickets to the event. This is a full-time hourly position with no medical benefits. You will be contracted to work from March 1, 2014 through March 31, 2014.
• Greet customers and ascertain what each customer wants or needs.
• Open and close cash registers, performing tasks such as counting money, balancing cash drawers, and making deposits.
• Watch for and recognize security risks and thefts, and know how to prevent or handle these situations.
• Sell tickets and merchandise for the Sony Open Tennis tournament
• Clean shelves, counters, and tables.
• Exchange merchandise for customers and accept returns.
• Bag or package purchases
• Communicate via phone and e-mail to manager for technical and product support
Compensation: Hourly Rate of $10.00 per hour, depending on experience, plus overtime when deemed necessary. Required to work weekends, location maintains a strict schedule of 10am-9:30pm Monday-Saturday and 12pm-7pm on Sunday.
About the Sony Open: The 2014 Sony Open will be played March 17-March 30 at the Tennis Center at Crandon Park in Miami. The two-week combined event, founded by Butch Buchholz in 1985, is owned and operated by IMG. The Sony Ericsson Open is one of nine ATP Masters 1000 Series events on the ATP calendar, a Premier Mandatory event on the WTA calendar, and features the top men's and women's tennis players in the world. In 2012 Novak Djokovic defeated Andy Murray for his third Sony Open title, while Agnieszka Radwanska knocked off Maria Sharapova to capture her first title in Miami.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ