The Senior Vice President will lead the WME|IMG Olympic consulting business worldwide, championing the value of our expertise in the Olympic movement and building new opportunities for our portfolio of properties, divisions, and client accounts. The ideal candidate is an Olympic expert, a steward, and a leader, with a global perspective and a commercial mind-set. They are immersed in the Olympic space, with expertise across all aspects of the Olympic movement and possess a network spanning the IOC, NOCs, NGBs, and official partners. The Senior Vice President has successfully built partnerships and sponsorships between influential organizations and the Olympic movement at the international level, and is well-versed in navigating the highly regulated and dynamic global Olympic landscape.
*This position can be based in New York or London*
• Build and implement the development, strategy, and execution of WME | IMG’s Olympic consulting business
• Work with and support the Global Partnerships account teams that currently work with brands who have Olympic related partnerships
• Create and identify strategic partnership and consulting opportunities for WME | IMG in the Olympic space
• Champion the Olympic consulting business externally and internally, raising the profile of our capabilities with the Olympic community and brand marketers to increase revenue
• Serve as the Olympic liaison within WME|IMG, connecting the dots for Global Partnerships with other areas of the company that touch the Olympic movement (media, talent, content, etc.)
• Serve as the Global Partnerships subject matter expert on the Olympic Games, transferring key knowledge, insights, and experience to clients, internal leaders, and account teams to create high-impact Olympic programs
• Nurture relationships with relevant committees, stakeholders, Olympic partners and sponsors
• Minimum 15 years’ experience in the Olympic sponsorship/partnership/business development space at a brand, agency, and/or committee
• Demonstrable knowledge of Olympic verticals, sponsorship history, Olympic brand history, case studies, and rules of engagement related to leveraging the Olympic brand and its trademarks/brandmarks on regional and international levels
• Demonstrable success building international partnerships with blue-chip and Fortune 500 companies across a variety of sectors
• Experienced across full lifecycle of strategic partnerships/sponsorships from concept to activation to ROI analysis
• Active relationships with Olympic-related organizations including but not limited to IOC, OCOGs, NOCs, NGBs etc.
• Well-versed in complex and nuanced contract negotiations involving, but not limited to multi-national NGBs, brands, agencies, media, distribution rights, and talent
• Expertise in leading executive and C-suite facing pitches and presentations
• Experience partnering with senior stakeholders and influencing across organizational boundaries
• Existing network of key brands and agencies across industries and sectors
Click here to see all of our employment opportunities.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ