The Senior Director, Priority Inventory ?is a member of the Sponsorship Sales team, selling title sponsorships for golf, tennis, and mass participation events. The ideal candidate possesses a proven track record of winning 7-figure title partnerships with a strategic sales approach. They understand client needs first, introducing high-value opportunities from a strategic perspective that will help their clients achieve brand and marketing goals. The Senior Director must have an active network spanning major consumer brands, agencies, and professional sports leagues / businesses with a drive for fostering positive relationships for long-term mutual brand and financial benefits.
- Win 7-figure title sponsorships with major brands and companies for golf, tennis, and mass participation events
- Strategically service the marketing objectives of clients, delivering opportunities supported with research and insights that will suit client needs and brand goals
- Develop new prospects to build a sustained, multi-million dollar pipeline of opportunities
- Partner with International Golf, Tennis, and Events Teams on inter-region opportunities.
- Lead the development, delivery, and presentation of proposals, effectively packaging partnership opportunities
- Engages existing network to leverage relationships with brands and agencies
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with important decision makers at client marketing companies and their respective advertising agencies in a variety of business categories
- Works closely with Branded Content Marketing, Research and Creative Services team(s) to ensure that appropriate information is incorporated into sponsorship packages to showcase the value proposition of WME / IMG to clients
- Direct and partner with colleagues with the prospecting process and preparation of sales presentations and pitch materials
- Work on cross functional teams to ensure clients’ objective and partnership marketing deliverables are achieved
- 7+ years’ experience in sponsorship and/or events sales engaging major consumer brands, agencies, and sports leagues
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred. MBA a plus.
- Proven track record of successfully winning 7-figure plus deals
- Deep working knowledge of the sales process and a strong general sales acumen
- Demonstrable knowledge of sponsorship sales, sports leagues, property partners, activations, and title partnerships
- Strong working knowledge of national/global sponsorships and brand activation through properties and IPs is critical
- Superior relationship development and account management skills
- Self-motivated, resourceful individual with a strong working knowledge of the digital, mobile and social media spaces and how marketers are utilizing these platforms
- Ability to understand and work within a variety of different business models/revenue models
- A sound working knowledge of the sponsorship/partnership/events marketplace including but not limited to: common industry vernacular and terminology, competitive intelligence, data analytics/performance metrics and sponsorship value measurement
- Proven experience managing partnership marketing efforts with success growing account spends incrementally
Click here to see all of our employment opportunities.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ