WME | IMG seeks a responsible, professional, intuitive thinker for its Reception Associate role in the Cleveland office.
The responsibilities of the Receptionist include, but are not limited to:
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer's instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Collaborates with other team members on special projects and events.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Handles all catering and meeting arrangements.
- Maintains the office supply inventory and assists with orders.
Key Candidate Requirements
- Excellent communication and telephone skills
- Strong computer skills/ technology savvy
- Professional demeanor, level-headed, and complies with confidentiality
- Customer/client focused
- Calm under pressure
- Ability to manage high volume switchboard
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a demanding, customer service industry
- Strong interpersonal skills (professional, customer service driven, presentation)
- Excellent follow-through skills and willingness to take ownership of assignments
- Ability to interact with people at different levels.
- Can work in a fast-paced environment.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Please state your salary requirements.
Click here to see all of our employment opportunities.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ