As an integrated company, Endeavor sits at the forefront of cultural influence to effectively connect brands with consumers’ passions. Under Global Partnerships, the Strategy & Activation team is comprised of subject matter experts around the world helping clients create, negotiate, activate and evaluate integrated marketing programs.
Based in either Los Angeles or New York City, this Account Manager position will be part of a dedicated agency team responsible for managing sponsorship and experiential marketing initiatives for a key client that is focused on serving the financial needs of our nation’s military community.
· Lead the strategic development and activation of client’s music sponsorships and events
· Develop detailed project plans for assigned events, and manage timelines to ensure deadlines and deliverables are met timely and within budget
· Partner with internal divisions, external stakeholders, and third party vendors as needed in the execution of events to ensure activities and services meet protocol and brand standards
· Interface with other account team members, client(s) and all appropriate agencies and partner properties on a daily basis to coordinate all fulfillment aspects of assigned programs and events
· Manage the upfront RFP and evaluation process for new, renewed and prospective sponsorships, as well as the after-action performance measurement process based on established client objectives
· Create and maintain client-ready materials, such as POVs, recommendations, and activation plans
· Collaborate with internal creative staff to brief necessary projects and ensure high quality, on-time deliverables
ESSENTIAL JOB KNOWLEDGE and PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS:
· Bachelor’s degree required
· Minimum of 5-7 years of relevant agency or client-based account management experience
· Experience working on and/or with music platforms/properties
· Military experience and/or a proven desire to work with military-based programs is preferred
· Experience with brand positioning, marketing strategies, and experiential marketing
· Participation in the selection, negotiation, and evaluation of successful sponsorship programs
· Proven ability to prioritize workflow, manage multiple projects simultaneously and drive results
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with client management experience preferred
· Demonstrates full understanding of military culture, protocol and etiquette
· Ability to think strategically and creatively, and to problem-solve independently and in groups
· Ability to travel 25% of the time (including weekend events)
· Proficient in MS Office Suite & Photoshop
Click here to see all of our employment opportunities.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ